JINA-CEE and IReNA will organize “JINA Horizons” on November 30 - December 4, 2020 - a virtual meeting that brings together the international nuclear astrophysics community to discuss open questions and future directions. This is a particularly exciting time for our field: there are many new developments, including new rare isotope facilities, new underground facilities, gravitational wave observations, advanced nuclear theory and computational modeling capabilities, new observational results and a broad range of new observational opportunities, and new capabilities to analyze stardust. We plan to create a short white paper, following in the footsteps of the 1999 and 2012 nuclear astrophysics town meetings. The meeting will include a workshop specifically for junior researchers, and students and postdocs are encouraged to participate actively in the entire meeting.
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, November 25 at 12:00
- For final program click on "Schedule" on the left. For working group programs click on working groups on the left
- See the Horizon circular for more detailed information
- Breaks and unconferencing will be in Gather.Town - see instructions by clicking "Gather Town" on the left
- IMPORTANT: on Thursday we will have a participant driven agenda ("unconferencing"). Please propose your topic at online form.
- Room assignments will be posted on the Gather Town map - dont forget to refresh your browser