Posters will be displayed in Gather.Town, which supports an interactive poster session with discussions. Please upload your poster to your contribution (see below for instructions on uploading). Be sure to upload before 17 July to ensure the poster is available on the conference server in time. A late fee of 150 USD will apply to any posters that are submitted after the 17 July deadline.
Posters should be uploaded as pdf files, and should be in landscape orientation for optimal viewing. The company organizing the platform for us will adjust the size and resolution to best fit the platform.
Please also let us know if you are no longer planning to attend and/or present your poster.
- ND2022 attendees will be able to view posters for the entire week of the conference.
- We will be holding two dedicated 75-minute poster sessions:
- Tuesday July 26 starting at 07:45 Pacific Daylight Time, and
- Wednesday July 27 starting at 09:30 Pacific Daylight time
- We are asking each poster presenter to be present and available to answer questions during one of those sessions. Please check your contribution to see which session you will be presenting at, and plan to be available on Gather.Town for the entire session if possible.
- To upload your poster, please log into indico and use the ‘My Contributions’ link on the left-hand side. Select your poster contribution, and use the pencil button at the bottom to upload new Presentation Materials.