The i-process Nucleosynthesis Workshop & School is a continuation of previous successful workshops on the same topic held in 2019 and 2022 at TRIUMF, Canada.
The workshop will take place at the Poseidonia Beach Hotel in Limassol, Cyprus from May 16th to May 19th, 2023. Right before the main workshop, on May 14th to 16th, we will also organize a mini i-process school to introduce the topic to junior researchers (students and postdocs) with lectures and hands-on activities.
The following topics related to i-process nucleosynthesis will be covered:
- i-process astrophysical calculations
- Connections to other nucleosynthesis processes
- Nuclear theory - reaction rate calculations
- Nuclear experiment for the i process
- Astronomical observations / meteorites / stardust grains
Many thanks to our sponsors:
Facility for Rare Isotope Beams
International Research Network for Nuclear Astrophysics
University of Oslo
Chemical Elements as Tracers of the Evolution of the Cosmos—Infrastructures for Nuclear Astrophysics
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.