The main conference will commence in the morning of May 23rd and conclude on the afternoon of May 26th. The 25th of May is dedicated to Multi-messenger Astronomy for Nuclear Astrophysics.
Sessions will be dedicated mainly to the following topics: Nuclear Physics Experiments, Nuclear Physics Theory, Astronomical Observations, Astrophysics Theory, Gravitational Waves.
Participants are encouraged to submit abstracts to present their research in the form of a poster or a contributed talk.
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Melina Avila (Argonne National Laboratory)
- Sam Giuliani (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
- Falk Herwig (University of Victoria)
- Chiaki Kobayashi (University of Hertfordshire, UK)
- Brian Metzger (Columbia University)
- Shunji Nishimura (RIKEN)
- Jocelyn Read (California State University, Fullerton)
- Rene Reifarth (Goethe Universitat, Frankfurt)
- Asa Skuladottir (INAF, Italy)
- Michael Wiescher (Notre Dame)