Registration and abstract submission
Registration will be available online at the WPCF webpage.
Once registration is open, registrants can propose a presentation they might give by submitting an abstract on the website (see menu item "Abstract Submission").
The Organizing Committee also encourages anyone to nominate any other individual to present a talk by emailing suggestions to Kyle Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The registration fee covers some lunches, coffee breaks, and two evening social gatherings.
- To register for WPCF go to "Registration";
- To pay your registration go to https://commerce.cashnet.com/msu_3740
The Registration fees are
- Senior Researchers are $150;
- PhD Students $ 100;
- Grad Students $50.
- Early Registration ends on June 30, 2022
- On July1, 2022 registration will increase by $50.
Important dates: April 20, 2022: Consideration of abstracts will begin.