1. Paper Upload Deadline
The deadline for the upload of contributions to the proceedings is Monday, 21 June 2021 to guarantee editor review by the end of the SRF'21 Conference.
2. Paper Preparation Guidelines
When preparing your paper, follow the paper preparation guidelines on the Paper Preparation page.
3. Update Title, Abstract Text, and Author List
Log into the SRF'21 SPMS. Go to Manage abstract -> Verify the Title, Abstract Text, and Author List.
Ensure that the paper title and co-authors on the paper are identical to the paper title and co-authors entered into the SPMS. If this is not the case, click on the links “edit” or “authors” and update. SPMS data will be used to produce the table of contents and author index of the proceedings. Failure to enter all co-authors means they will be omitted from the author index.
At the discretion of the editorial team, papers with discrepant SPMS data will be returned to the author for revision.
4. Submission of Paper files
Next, go to Manage abstract -> File upload.
All files used to produce the contribution must be uploaded.
Most authors can generate PDF files, however, the standard is far from uniform and often they are not acceptable for the JACoW database. As such, we DO NOT allow authors to submit only PDF files. Contributions without a source file (.tex, .docx or .odf) are incomplete and not flagged as available for the editorial team.
Authors are required to submit a PDF file made from the source document, the source document (.docx or .tex or .odt) and all figure files in its native format (.jpg, .gif, .tif, .png, .eps, etc.). Check that the image quality is still the same as in the source file, especially for color images, and text in the image is readable. Make sure the fonts are embedded in the PDF file.
Only files named according to the paper's program code can be uploaded via the SPMS. For example, for paper code MOXAA01, the paper contains two figures, the file names should be:
• MOXAA01.tex (or *.docx, *.odt) corresponding to the source file and are uploaded using File Type “Source File (MS Word, Open Document or LaTeX).”
• MOXAA01.pdf uploaded using File Type “Portable Document Format” (this file will be renamed after upload to MOXAA01_AUTHOR.pdf).
• MOXAA01_f1.jpg (or *.png, *.tif, *.eps, etc.) corresponding to document figure 1. Figures and other supporting files are uploaded using File Type Other Supporting Files.
• MOXAA01_f2.jpg (or *.png, *.tif, *.eps, etc.) corresponding to document figure 2. Figures and other supporting files are uploaded using File Type Other Supporting Files.
All papers with missing files will be returned to the author for revision.
5. Upload of file bundles
Supporting files (figures, bibliographies, etc.) can be uploaded as *.zip or *.tar files under File Type Other Supporting Files. The source file (.tex, .docx or .odf) and the pdf file have to be uploaded separately otherwise the upload is incomplete and not flagged as available for the editorial team.
The papers will be processed by the editorial team. Authors will be able to check the status of their paper(s) by logging into their IPAC Author Account. Email notifications of the processing status will also be triggered to primary (submitting) authors as processing is completed.